- Module: SAP ERP on ECC 6.5 and S4 HANA
- Training Curriculum:
SAP ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) Customization & Front End
|· Customization Setting
· Enterprise Structure
· General Ledger
· Accounts Payable
· Accounts Receivable
· Assets & Treasury Management
· SQL l Database
· ABC Costing
· Internal Order
· Purchase Process
· Inventory Management
· Costing (Unit & Batch) l CGS
· INCO Terms l Payment Terms
· Vendor Evaluation and Rating
· Invoice Verification
· Bill of Material and MRP
· Integration with Logistics Execution
· Integration with Sales &Distribution
· Integration with Material Management
|· Financial Statements Preparation
· Demand Management(DM)
· Shop Floor Control& Performance Management
· Operating and Petty Expenses Management
· Production & Overhead Cost Management
· Customer Relationship Management(CRM)
· SOP l DRP
· Organizational Management
· Recruitment Time Management
· Management Personnel Cost
· Payroll& Benefits Calculation
· FAM & Internal Audit
· NAM (New Accounting Modeling)
· AGP & PIFRA Standards and Policies
· IFRS & International Accounting Principal
· Project Handling (Funds Management)
· Budgeting l Forecasting l GL l FS clef
FOR SAP CERTIFICATION
Sales and Distribution
Human Capital Management
SAP Business Intelligence
SAP Business Objects
- SAP NetWeaver, SAP BW and SAP BO
- Purchase-to-Pay Business Process
- Make-to-Order Business Process
- Order-to-Cash Business Process
- Human Capital Management
- Financial Accounting
- Management Accounting
- Enterprise Asset Management
- Project Management
- Credit Hours: 120 Hours for Foundation Level l 140 Hours for Intermediate Level l 160 Hours for Management Level.
- Eligibility: Com l BBA l BCS l ACCA l MBA l M.Com l MCS l M.Phil l Ph.D
- Training Methods: Online l Instructor Led Training
- Certification: SAP (Authorized Partner) l Sapience Consulting (Pvt) Ltd.
- Work Experience: One Year for Intermediate Level l 3 Years for Management Level. Fresh for Foundation Level.
- Level of Training: Foundation l Intermediate l Management
- Research: Decided and given by Company:
- Case Studies: Decided and given by Company:
- Training Outcomes/Benefits of Training:
- Deeply Understanding of Accounting/Financial Reporting Standards.
- Practical Knowledge about Financial & Management Accounting
- Good Knowledge about Logistics, Procurement, Inventory Management, Production Process, Warehouse, Shipping, Export, Sales and Distribution.
- Excellent Knowledge about Entries, Invoices, Official Letters, Master Data.
- Maximize Job opportunities and Increase Salaries.
- Training leads to Professional Work Experience.
- Industries: our training curriculum has designed in such a way which covers following Industries type, which is easier for students to understand workflow structure of all departments and get good practical work experience.
Manufacturing (Textile l Food l Beverage l Non-Food l Vehicles l Chemicals l Pharma) l Trading l Financial l Sales l Warehouse l Transportation l IT l Services l Banking.
- Area of Expertise: Accounts l Finance l Budgeting l Audit
- Job level: Entry l Mid l Management Level.
- Professional Skills: Communication l MS-Office l SAP l Oracle l Dynamics l Advance Excel l Presentation Skills l Good Confidence Level.
- Standards: IAS l GAAP l GAAS I FAM I INTOSAI
- Trainers/Instructors: Senior (R) SAP Consultants (Siemens) l Senior Officials from Multinational Companies, who deliver outstanding Professional Training according to their massive level of International Knowledge which leads students to highest level of success.
- Examiner: Senior SAP Consultants l Official of Multinational Companies.
- Job Duties & Responsibilities as ERP Manager/Administrator
- All other Job Deities will said to students during Training and Internship in MNCs
- Able to perform major job description during training, and Trainers/Instructors also guide how to prepare professional CV/Resume, Cover Letter, Experience Letter, important tips for Job Interview.
- Multinational Companies guide students about job performance and worth of Professional Training while Internship.