Module: Certified Financial Analyst
Software: SAP ECC l Oracle
- Customization Setting
- Enterprise Structure
- General Ledger
- Accounts Payable & Receivable
- Bank and Cash Management
- Asset Accounting
- Tolerance l Recurring l Parking Entries
- Product Costing & Periodic Allocations
- Profitability Analysis
- Activity based Costing internal orders
- Cost center Accounting/Controlling
- International Accounts Standards
- New Accounting Modeling
- Integration with Sales & Distribution
- Integration with Material Management
- Integration with Logistics Execution
- AGP l IAS l IFRS & PIFRA Standards
- Budgeting l Forecasting l GL l FS l CF
- Project Handling (Funds Management)
- Financial Performance Analysis& Reporting
- International Accounting Principles
Credit Hours: 140 Hours for Intermediate Level l 160 Hours for Management Level.
Eligibility: B.Com l BBA l ACCA l MBA l M.Com l MS
Training Methods: Online l Instructor Led Training
Certification: Sapience Consulting (Pvt) Ltd.
Work Experience: One Year for Intermediate Level l 3 Years for Management Level.
Level of Training: Management
- Research: Decided and given by Company:
- Case Studies: Decided and given by Company:
- Training Outcomes/Benefits of Training:
- Deeply Understanding of Accounting/Financial Reporting Standards.
- Practical Knowledge about GL/AP/AR/Assets/Treasury.
- Excellent Knowledge about Entries, Invoices, Official Letters, Master Data.
- Maximize Job opportunities and Increase Salaries.
- Training leads to Professional Work Experience.
- Industries: our training curriculum has designed in such a way which covers following Industries type, which is easier for students to understand workflow structure of all departments and get good practical work experience.
Manufacturing (Textile l Food l Beverage l Non-Food l Vehicles l Chemicals l Pharma) l Trading l Financial l Sales l Warehouse l Transportation l IT l Services l Banking.
Area of Expertise: Accounts l Finance l Budgeting l Audit
Job level: Mid l Management Level.
Professional Accounting Skills/Benefits of Training:
Accounting, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Research Results, SFAS Rules, Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management, General Math Skills
Standards: IAS l GAAP l GAAS I FAM I INTOSAI
Trainers/Instructors: Senior Officials from Multinational Companies, who deliver outstanding Professional Training according to their massive level of International Knowledge which leads students to highest level of success.
Examiner: Senior Official of Multinational Companies.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.