Software: SAP ECC l Oracle
- Enterprise Structure
- Inventory Management
- Audit Standards(INTOSAI)
- General Ledger
- Accounts Receivables
- Accounts Payables
- Sales orders and all Documents
- Purchase Orders and other documents
- Production Orders
- Audit Tools &Techniques
- Audit Planning & Assessment Process
- Audit Structure &Reporting
- Production Audit Structure
- FAM (Financial Audit Manual)
- Income Audit
- Determine Audit Frauds & Audit Discrepancies
- Audit Practice (Sales l Finance inventory)
- Audit Forms
- Payroll Audit
- Sales Audit
- Inventory Audit
- Audit Rules of AGP (Auditor General of Pakistan)
- Auditor Responsibilities/Duties/Functions.
- Audit Report
- ERP Knowledge
Credit Hours: 140 Hours for Intermediate Level l 160 Hours for Management Level.
Eligibility: B.Com l BBA l ACCA l M.Com l MS
Training Methods: Online l Instructor Led Training
Certification: Sapience Consulting (Pvt) Ltd.
Work Experience: One Year for Intermediate Level l 3 Years for Management Level.
Level of Training: Management
Research: Decided and given by Company:
Case Studies: Decided and given by Company:
Industries: our training curriculum has designed in such a way which covers following Industries type, which is easier for students to understand workflow structure of all departments and get good practical work experience.
Manufacturing (Textile l Food l Beverage l Non-Food l Vehicles l Chemicals l Pharma) l Trading l Financial l Sales l Warehouse l Transportation l IT l Services l Banking.
Area of Expertise: Accounts l Finance l Budgeting l Audit
Professional Skills/Benefits of Training:
Accounting, Auditing, Knowledge of Legal and Financial Systems, Documentation and Record Keeping, Attention to Detail, Problem Solving, Critical Thinking, Analysis, Teamwork, Written and Verbal Communication, Interpersonal Communication and Good Knowledge of SAP.
Standards: IAS l GAAP l GAAS I FAM I INTOSAI
Trainers/Instructors: Senior Officials from Multinational Companies, who deliver outstanding Professional Training according to their massive level of International Knowledge which leads students to highest level of success.
Examiner: Senior Official of Multinational Companies.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performing the full auditcycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Ensures a company or organization complies with internal regulations and established control protocol
- Examines documentation, including reports, statements, records, and memos to gather information
- Reconciles documentation with actual inventory or assets to ascertain accuracy
- Completes standard paperwork and questionnaires to confirm internal controls
- Participates in meetings with individuals and departments to update Auditee on findings and the audit process
- Prepares reports and preserves documentation pertaining to audits for internal record
- Presents summarized findings concerning audit results and trends for internal groups
- Analyses audit results to determine methods for increasing profits and decreasing unnecessary costs
- Makes recommendations for the best ways for a company to avoid fraud and reduce waste
- Assesses best financial practices for an organization and makes relevant, informed suggestions
- Keeps up-to-date on audit procedures and regulations by attending conferences, workshops, and continuing education seminars
- Participates in industry organizations and develops a professional network
- Develops a specialty in auditing a particular industry, such as health care or government
- Works with a team to achieve company goals
- May work extra hours during busy audit seasons or to meet certain milestones