What is SAP BASIS: SAP Basis is the technical foundation that enables SAP applications to function. SAP Basis is essentially the system administration platform for SAP environments from SAP R/3 through SAP S/4HANA. Its purpose is to make sure that all SAP systems in the environment run smoothly and consistently.
- Training Curriculum:
INTRODUCTION TO ERP
- Introduction To SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Architecture
- ASAP ROADMAP
SYSTEM LANDSCAPE AND FLOW
- Single System Landscape
- 2-System Landscape
- 3-System Landscape
- Multi System Landscape
INSTALLATION OF SAP (4.7, ECC6 ,Nw Usage Types Ep, Pi, Bi And Solution Manager )
- Installation Concepts on Windows &and Quick Sizing Platform Availability.
- Naming Convention, Software Kit, SAP Licensing
- Installation Procedure Windows Application Server.
- R/3 Directory Structure Kernel
- Post – Installation
- Creating and Maintaining User Master Records
- Security Architecture
- Logon and Password Security, Protecting Special Users
- Creating and Maintaining Single and Mass Users And User Groups
- Copying Deleting Locking / Unlocking Users
- Authorization Object Authorization Profile
- Create / Maintaining Authorization/
- Create / Maintaining Roles /Generating Profiles By Using PFCG
- Creating Single And Composite Roles
- Transporting and Distributing Roles
- Inserting Missing Authorizations
- Client Maintenance
- Copy Client within R / 3 System (Local )
- Copy Client Between R /3 System ( Remote )
- Export / Import
- Protecting Client
- Monitoring And Verifying A Client Copy
- Deleting Client
- Tips and Troubleshooting.
- Introduction To CCMS
- CCMS Monitors
- Alert Monitors
- Analyzing Alerts and Performance Tuning
- Background Dialogs Concept
- Defining Jobs
- Analyzing Jobs
- Maintenance Jobs
DISTRIBUTED R / 3 SYSTEMS
- Creating Regular Instance
- Creating Logon Groups For Load Balancing
- Introduction To Oracle
- Introduction To SAP DBA
- Creating Tables And Table Space Adjustment
- Database Backup, Restore Recovery
- OS, H/W Performance Consideration
- Memory, Management
- R / 3 Buffers, Page Buffer, Extended And Heap Memory, PRIV Mode.
TRANSPORT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- TMS Terminology And Concepts
- Configuring TMS & Checking Transport Directory
- Configuring Transport Domain Controller & Group
- Configuring Virtual Sap System & Displaying Configuration
- Including Sap Systems In The Transport Domain
- Creating Consolidation And Delivery Routes
- Transport Directory Vs Transport Domain
- Change and Transport System
- Customizing Request and Workbench Requests.
- Releasing Requests Through Customizing / Workbench / Transport Organizer
- Importing Change Requests
- Spool & Output Management
- Local, Remote and Front-End Printing
- Spool Servers
- Output Devises and Drivers
- TEMSE Spool Reorganization
OSS AND SNOTE CONCEPTS
- Manually Applying OSS Note On Sap Standard Program
- Applying OSS Note With SNOTE
- Installing ADD-ONS.
- Applying Patches
- Detailed Architecture of JAVA
- Tools to administrate JAVA
- Maintaining JCO Connections
- Configuring Java Stack JAVA systems
SAP SERVICE MARKETPLACE
- Introduction to SMP
- Registering SCCR Keys
- Downloading Software/Support Packages/Kernel
- Credit Hours: 120 Hours for Foundation Level l 140 Hours for Intermediate Level l 160 Hours for Management Level.
- Eligibility: Graduation and Masters (IT l Software Engineering)
- Training Methods: Online l Instructor Led Training
- Certification: SAP (Authorized Partner) l Sapience Consulting (Pvt) Ltd.
- Work Experience: One Year for Intermediate Level l 3 Years for Management Level. Fresh for Foundation Level.
- Level of Training: Foundation l Intermediate l Management
- Research: Decided and given by Company:
- Case Studies: Decided and given by Company:
- Training Outcomes/Benefits of Training:
- To Utilize SAP Basis infrastructure to gain insight into finances and operational efficiency.
- To monitor employee performance in order to evaluate effectiveness and identify areas of potential improvement.
- Create reports compiling findings and make recommendations for changes to improve labor.
- Make presentations to board of directors on a monthly basis, offering consultation to any department head.
- Improved sales by nine percent over the course of three years.
- Industries: our training curriculum has designed in such a way which covers following Industries type, which is easier for students to understand workflow structure of all departments and get good practical work experience.
Manufacturing (Textile l Food l Beverage l Non-Food l Vehicles l Chemicals l Pharma) l Trading l Financial l Sales l Warehouse l Transportation l IT l Services l Banking.
- Job level: Entry l Mid l Management Level.
- Professional Skills: Communication l MS-Office l SAP l Oracle l Dynamics l Advance Excel l Presentation Skills l Good Confidence Level.
- Trainers/Instructors: Senior (R) SAP Consultants (Siemens) l Senior Officials from Multinational Companies, who deliver outstanding Professional Training according to their massive level of International Knowledge which leads students to highest level of success.
- Examiner: Senior SAP Consultants l Official of Multinational Companies.
- Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- All other Job Deities will said to students during Training and Internship in MNCs
- Able to perform major job description during training, and Trainers/Instructors also guide how to prepare professional CV/Resume, Cover Letter, Experience Letter, important tips for Job Interview.
- Multinational Companies guide students about job performance and worth of Professional Training while Internship.