Module: SAP Project System on ECC 6.5/HANA
Training Curriculum (Sub-Module):
- Customization Setting
- Enterprise Structure
- Analysis of Time & Budget
- Basic Data
- Projects Planning
- Corporate Strategies
- Project Execution
- Information system
- Credit Hours: 140 Hours for Intermediate Level l 160 Hours for Management Level.
- Eligibility: Com l BBA l ACCA l MBA l M.Com l MS
- Training Methods: Online l Instructor Led Training
- Certification: SAP (Authorized Partner) l Sapience Consulting (Pvt) Ltd.
- Work Experience: One Year for Intermediate Level l 3 Years for Management Level. Fresh for Foundation Level.
- Level of Training: Intermediate l Management
- Research: Decided and given by Company:
- Case Studies: Decided and given by Company:
- Training Outcomes/Benefits of Training:
Project Management Responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project.
- Industries: our training curriculum has designed in such a way which covers following Industries type, which is easier for students to understand workflow structure of all departments and get good practical work experience.
Manufacturing (Textile l Food l Beverage l Non-Food l Vehicles l Chemicals l Pharma) l Trading l Financial l Sales l Warehouse l Transportation l IT l Services l Banking.
- Job level: Entry l Mid l Management Level.
- Professional Skills Developing Budgets, Coaching, Supervision, Staffing, Project Management, Management Proficiency, Process Improvement, Tracking Budget Expenses, Self-Development, Planning, Performance Management, Inventory Control, Verbal Communication
- Standards: IAS l GAAP l GAAS I FAM I INTOSAI
- Trainers/Instructors: Senior (R) SAP Consultants (Siemens) l Senior Officials from Multinational Companies, who deliver outstanding Professional Training according to their massive level of International Knowledge which leads students to highest level of success.
- Examiner: Senior SAP Consultants l Official of Multinational Companies.
- Job Duties & Responsibilities:
Accomplishes human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- All other Job Deities will said to students during Training and Internship in MNCs
- Able to perform major job description during training, and Trainers/Instructors also guide how to prepare professional CV/Resume, Cover Letter, Experience Letter, important tips for Job Interview.
- Multinational Companies guide students about job performance and worth of Professional Training while Internship.
SET GOOD PICTURE ACCORDINGLY