Module: SAP Sales & Distribution on ECC 6.5/HANA
- Customization Setting
- Enterprise Structure
- Customers’ accounts
- Finished Goods Account
- Sales Order Processing and Monitoring
- Production Orders
- Shipping l Logistics delivery
- Bill l Invoice Generation
- Foreign Trade Customs
- Sales inquiries, Quotations, Orders and Invoices
- Credit Management
- Sales Return
- Export Procedure
- Shipping Terms
- Sales Tax
- Stock posting
- Stock Transfers
- Third Party Sales
- Pricing l Packing l Shipment delivery
- Export Procedure
- Output Tax
- Picking l Packing loading
- Finished Goods Availability & Controlling Management
- Accounts Receivable
- Price, Discounts, Taxes, Surcharges, Freight, Rebate
- Credit Hours: 120 Hours for Foundation Level l 140 Hours for Intermediate Level l 160 Hours for Management Level.
- Eligibility: Graduation l Masters in any Sybject.
- Training Methods: Online l Instructor Led Training
- Certification: SAP (Authorized Partner) l Sapience Consulting (Pvt) Ltd.
- Work Experience: One Year for Intermediate Level l 3 Years for Management Level. Fresh for Foundation Level.
- Level of Training: Foundation l Intermediate l Management
- Research: Decided and given by Company:
- Case Studies: Decided and given by Company:
- Training Outcomes/Benefits of Training:
Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team. Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence. Managing recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
- Industries: our training curriculum has designed in such a way which covers following Industries type, which is easier for students to understand workflow structure of all departments and get good practical work experience.
Manufacturing (Textile l Food l Beverage l Non-Food l Vehicles l Chemicals l Pharma) l Trading l Financial l Sales l Warehouse l Transportation l IT l Services l Banking.
- Job level: Entry l Mid l Management Level.
- Professional Skills: Communication l MS-Office l SAP l Oracle l Dynamics l Advance Excel l Presentation Skills l Good Confidence Level.
- Standards: IAS l GAAP l GAAS I FAM I INTOSAI
- Trainers/Instructors: Senior (R) SAP Consultants (Siemens) l Senior Officials from Multinational Companies, who deliver outstanding Professional Training according to their massive level of International Knowledge which leads students to highest level of success.
- Examiner: Senior SAP Consultants l Official of Multinational Companies.
- Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- All other Job Deities will said to students during Training and Internship in MNCs
- Able to perform major job description during training, and Trainers/Instructors also guide how to prepare professional CV/Resume, Cover Letter, Experience Letter, important tips for Job Interview.
- Multinational Companies guide students about job performance and worth of Professional Training while Internship.
SET GOOD PICTURE ACCORDINGLY