Module: SAP Material Management on ECC 6.5/HANA
|· Procurement Process|
|· Company code for Material Management
· Plant Parameters
· Purchase organization
· Assign Plant to Purchase Organization
· Storage Location
· Purchase Group
· Material Group
|· Material Master
· Vendor Master
· Purchasing Info Record
· Source List
· Quota Arrangement
|· Request for Quotation Management
· Quotation Processing
· Purchase requisition Creation
· Purchase Order Creation
· Scheduling Agreements
· Blanket Purchase Order
· Automatic PO Creation
|· Goods Receipts
· Reservations and Goods Issue
· Stock Transfers
· Transfer Posting
· Special Inventory Management Features
· Stock Transport Order
· Pipeline Process
· Service Procurement
|· Physical Inventory Management
· Cycle Counting
· Inventory Sampling
|· Basic Invoice Verification
· Credit Memos
· Subsequent Debits and Credits
· Variances and Blocking
· GR/IR Account Maintenance
|· Resolving Tickets
· Implementation Overview
- Credit Hours: 120 Hours for Foundation Level l 140 Hours for Intermediate Level l 160 Hours for Management Level.
- Eligibility: Graduation and Masters
- Training Methods: Online l Instructor Led Training
- Certification: SAP (Authorized Partner) l Sapience Consulting (Pvt) Ltd.
- Work Experience: One Year for Intermediate Level l 3 Years for Management Level. Fresh for Foundation Level.
- Level of Training: Foundation l Intermediate l Management
- Research: Decided and given by Company:
- Case Studies: Decided and given by Company:
- Training Outcomes/Benefits of Training:
- Procurement managers, also known as purchasing managers, work for large companies and are in charge of managing and coordinatingprocurement agents, buyers or purchasing agents, as well as working on the most complex purchases for the company.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Devise and use fruitful sourcing strategies
- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
- Examine and test existing contracts
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
- Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
- Industries: our training curriculum has designed in such a way which covers following Industries type, which is easier for students to understand workflow structure of all departments and get good practical work experience.
Manufacturing (Textile l Food l Beverage l Non-Food l Vehicles l Chemicals l Pharma) l Trading l Financial l Sales l Warehouse l Transportation l IT l Services l Banking.
- Area of Expertise: Accounts l Finance l Budgeting l Audit
- Job level: Entry l Mid l Management Level.
- Professional Skills: Communication l MS-Office l SAP l Oracle l Dynamics l Advance Excel l Presentation Skills l Good Confidence Level.
- Standards: IAS l GAAP l GAAS I FAM I INTOSAI
- Trainers/Instructors: Senior (R) SAP Consultants (Siemens) l Senior Officials from Multinational Companies, who deliver outstanding Professional Training according to their massive level of International Knowledge which leads students to highest level of success.
- Examiner: Senior SAP Consultants l Official of Multinational Companies.
- Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- All other Job Deities will said to students during Training and Internship in MNCs
- Able to perform major job description during training, and Trainers/Instructors also guide how to prepare professional CV/Resume, Cover Letter, Experience Letter, important tips for Job Interview.
- Multinational Companies guide students about job performance and worth of Professional Training while Internship.